A somewhat productive sunday between the house chores:
- There are matches in SSH_Config (gist auth problem)
- Cygwin Git => msysGit => msys2Git => Git for Windows has a convoluted history.
- CMDer uses G4Win
- Discovered Git bundles one year too late.
- I never noticed the switch to the official Win10 OpenSSH client.
- And Win10 OpenSSH is responsible for tmux constant redraws: use CMDer one.
- You can include PSTypeName in a PSCustomObject, rather than inserting type later.
- Everything that can be done in a Ps1Xml can be done with Update-Type.
New-ScheduledTaskTriggercannot create an “on event” trigger, but you can directly feed a CIM instance to
- The Windows.Networking.Connectivity.NetworkInformation assembly has a weird way of being loaded.
- There’s a way to prevent Dropbox & CrashPlan from killing my metered plan.
- Wrote a first post for the website.